Need to relax, rest, reclaim balance in your life, and rediscover who you are?
Then this opportunity is for you! SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW! January is coming fast, and brings a time for fresh starts and renewal of peace.
Holidays are a time of joy, but they also bring stress, fatigue, and uncertainty. Especially if you are a mom with a new baby, or you have little ones, or teens. Parenting is HARD. And in the process of giving yourself completely to those you love most, you might have forgotten your own hopes and dreams.
And for all you Mamas out there who question yourself, judge yourself, feeling isolated or inadequate or like you are messing up, there is hope! You are not alone.
You do not need to be alone on this journey. You can walk with purpose and love and understanding from other mamas just like you. Find out more here, about our Body Mind Soul Online Retreat for Mamas.
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Increase our understanding and awareness of our stress and anxiety.
- Work through setting intentions for our time together and our motherhood.
- exploring new ways of nourishing their body, mind, and soul each week
- Work through some serious mama mindset blocks and increase our understanding of the power of our thoughts
- Dive deep into self-compassion and self-care in new and creative ways
- Explore mindfulness & meditation and the incredible value they bring to our lives
- Set ourselves to live a life of abundance (not depletion) – living a lifestyle that supports and feeds us.
HERE ARE 5 THINGS TO GET YOU STARTED, THE MOST IMPORTANT BEING YOU!
- A favourite journal. For me it’s a black leather-bound journal that says “Do what you love.”
- A quiet, uncluttered, and peaceful corner of your home where you can be alone for a short time each week.
- A symbol of relaxation, such as a lovely candle, scent, or pottery mug.
- A comfortable floor space, carpet or yoga mat, for some feel-good yoga moves for peace & energy.
- You! Bringing yourself, being present for yourself, showing up with your heart, and being compassionate towards yourself.
WHO ELSE IS COMING?
You will be joined in a quiet space for some time to “retreat”; however, you will also be invited into our online private Clubhouse for Mamas, where you can talk with us and other moms, be honest and vulnerable, attend Live Q&A’s and receive support.